Saturday, June 7, 2008

dreamy

strange afternoon nap dreams. of a plane flight, female pilot, pink and lavender sunset. flying low over ocean beach as if to take an emergency landing. curious and nervous. walking up a very steep sidewalk in the rain with mel and mom. "pull me in!" to melis to save me from the light blue volkswagon careening over that steep hill. "this color is so in right now" to the young guys wearing the perfect yellow (purse, shoes, bra) that we also wore. slipping in flip flops up the slope and bleeding, bright red blood on faces, shoulders, arms, torsos. singing along to my "new favorite singer" who looked like Prince Caspian, sounded like Melpo Mene, and was singing a Chris Rice song. When I awoke, Wang LeeHom was in my head:
Xin Zhong De Ri Yue and
Huo Tian Cua
Went to play tennis with Lyds in a daze and to a perfect dreamlike sunset.

No comments: